Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What a Great Idea!

This is a great idea!  Family please use this site.
When Vernal and Fern Montgomery's family was small, as in Robbin being in first grade.  I noticed that so many of the older people knew each other and they were very glad to see me AGAIN.  This always puzzled me because I sure didn't remember seeing them.
Grandma Jones sat me down on the couch with her big picture book and explained that I was very important to all of the people in that book.  They belonged to me and I belonged to them.  It was amazing to think about.  Every time I went to Grandma Jones or Grandma Montgomery's homes I was again shown the pictures and told stories of my family.  This site is a way for us as their children, grandchildren, etc. to do the same thing.  Sharing our stories and pictures will help us draw closer to each other.  I have one request. So we can learn how we are related end your post with your direct line.

Example: Avanell, Dendra, Saddie

This would be how Saddie would end a post.  That way we can tell where cousins and other family members belong.
This is the Michael and Dendra Stratton family 2009.  We have added two new grandbabies this year.
*Avanell, Dendra

No comments:

Post a Comment